Swingtime is a big band consisting of rhythm, sax, trombone, and trumpet sections with vocalists. Our repertoire includes the swing classics, smooth jazz, big band, ballads, waltzes, and Broadway.
See and hear clips of the band:
- A couple of videos from a recent Swingtime on the River Festival in August, Kentucky:
- The full 16-piece big band in a video at one of our park concerts.
- Our 10-piece band in a video playing for a recent dance.
Get Swingtime's latest recording, Streamliner!
Notes from some of our dear friends...
- Swingtime was amazing! We had them play at our wedding reception and they completely set the tone for the evening. From the cocktail hour and on, they helped create the exact atmosphere my wife and I were looking for. We received so many compliments about them and I would highly recommend Swingtime for your next event!
- I hired Swingtime Big Band for my son's wedding and they completely infused the 20th Century Theater with excitement. They energized the celebration with hours of great tunes and wonderful features for their stunning vocalist, Samantha Carlson. Swingtime kept the dance floor full and the party moving all evening. This amazing band provided more than music - they gave us a magical night to remember!
- I can't thank you enough for the great entertainment you all provided tonight. It was simply amazing and perfect for the evening! The bride and groom couldn't have been happier and the wedding guests were all full of praise for your group. Everyone commented. You made the event fairytale perfect!
- Swingtime is Bev's and my favorite entertainment. We rarely go dancing except for Swingtime's gigs. I learned to swing dance just about 11 yrs ago (in my late 50's) and we have come to rely on you guys (for "stepping back from life's drudgeries and getting a fix from music"). It's the best times of our life together. We'd be adrift in hum drum mediocrity without the highs you give us. Thank you and all the Swingtimers. You have fostered your own version of "Cheers" where just about everybody knows everybody, and the music removes all social barriers. We hope you all know how much we appreciate you. Bev says that Guys & Dolls is the memory of her late teens and early 20's. And Swingtime has already eclipsed that longevity with a hope for dancing right on through artificial knees, memory loss, and cheaper alcohol.
- I just want to again say how much you made our Gala Event an EVENT TO REMEMBER for us and the Community theater scene. We were over whelmed by the response to it and everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. And it was in large due to having the Swingtime Band play. Again, thanks so much for being a part of our event. I was truly a night of Fabulous memories. I hope you had as much fun as we did...